Monday, July 13, 2015

No letter...Just pictures :)

I don't have a whole lot of time to email! probably just gonna send a bunch of pictures!
This week has been super super great! I'd love to fill you all in on everything but I can't type that fast :/ I just hope you all know I love you and want you to have a great week!


we picked strawberries last p-day!

the strawberry haul

looking over Jönköping!

smultron (wild strawberries)


we took a quick trip up to stockholm this week

me and the cutest baby ever

all the flowers Dudas has ever given us (he's doing really well and progressing awesomely!)

cave exploration this morning with the district!

my cave picture! 2 degrees celcius down in there

the top of the tallest mountain in småland


that's all for this week! next week I'll probably have more time but until then, hej då!

puss puss
-syster janessa brink


No comments:

Post a Comment