Monday, December 21, 2015

god jul

hi! I don't have tons of time today (again, rushing on p-days) so this will be a short email. This week has been great! we went down to stockholm for a christmas conference and we spent pday down there. we got to see the northern lights last night and had some really prime lessons this week. It's been lots of fun with sister davis and i don't even feel like i'm training her to be honest. she's a much better greenie than i was haha. We have been seeing lots of success and last night we got the sweetest phone call from Sister Beckstrand to let us know that the members really appreciate what we're doing here in sundsvall. I have been so blessed to be here with my amazing baby (mission lingo) and this great holiday season. I love that i get the opportunity to see all the miracles I do. I'll talk to you guys some more on Christmas :) I'll be skyping around 4:00 sweden time. Hope you guys have a great next few days! 
love, 
syster janessa brink


some of my MTC sisters

stockholm! sorry if it's blurry

some more stockholm :)

me and sister davis





No comments:

Post a Comment